Description of an improved method of delineating estates : with a sketch of the progress of landscape gardening in England ... / by T. Hornor.
- Additional Title(s):
Improved method of delineating estates.
- London : J. Harding, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 67, 4 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA581 H67 1813Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: Postscript:  p. at end.
BAC: Label mounted on cover: Improved method of delineating estates.
BAC: British Art Center bound in original blue boards, as issued.
Printed by J. M'Creery, Black-Horse-Court, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1815.Gardening -- Great Britain.Landscape architecture -- Great Britain.M'Creery, J. -- Printer.Surveying -- Great Britain.
- Aquatints -- 1813.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1813.
YCBA Collections Search
Hornor, Thomas, 1785-1844, Description of an improved method of delineating estates , 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.