Howard, Frank, 1805-1866, Colour, as a means of art , 1849
- Colour, as a means of art : being an adaptation of the experience of professors to the practice of amateurs / by Frank Howard ...
- London : H.G. Bohn, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -108 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1280 .H8 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. M. Burton, Ipswich Steam Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, H.G. -- Publisher.Burton, J.M. -- Printer.Color -- Study and teaching.Painting -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.