Imitative art, or, The means of representing the pictorial appearances of objects: as governed by aerial and linear perspective : being a manual of details for amateur sketcher and the man of business : with a chapter on finish/ by Frank Howard.
- Additional Title(s):
Means of representing the pictorial appearances of objects.
- London : Darton and Co. .
- Physical Description:
- viii, 117,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 H75 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. Green and co., Bartlett's Buildings, Holborn.
BAC: Bound in blind- stamped maroon publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Adair, Robert, Sir, 1763-1855 -- Bookplate.Darton and Co. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Etching -- Specimens -- .Green, J. and Co. -- Printer.Perspective.
YCBA Collections Search
Howard, Frank, 1805-1866, Imitative art, or, The means of representing the pictorial appearances of objects, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.