On the loss of teeth : and on the best means of restoring them / by Thomas Howard, Surgeon Dentist, to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, 17, George Street, Hanover Square, London.
- Additional Title(s):
Howard on the teeth
On the teeth
- Twenty-sixth edition.
- London : Simpkin and Marshall, Stationers' Court, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 59,  p,  leaf of plates. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRK61 .H69 1856Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece includes a superimposed flap to demonstrate a lady's face with and without artificial teeth.
Cover title: Howard on the teeth.
Printed by T. Brettell, Rupert St., Haymarket.
Engraved frontispiece printed in blue-green ink.
BAC: British Art center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped brown cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, T. -- Printer.Dentistry -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimen -- 1856.Medicine -- Great Britain.Mouth -- Care and hygiene.Simpkin and Marshall -- Publisher.Teeth -- Health and hygiene.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.