Six views of Cheltenham / from drawings made by Mr. T. Hulley.
- London : Published at R. Ackermann's, 101, Strand, and to be had of all the book and print-sellers in the United Kingdom, 1813.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 30 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C48 H85 1813+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Aquatints by Henri Merke and J. Bluck; after Thomas Hulley.
"Price, in colours, £1 1s."--Cover.
Ford, J. Ackermann, p. 225
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 93
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original printed gray wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Cheltenham (England) -- Pictorial works.Landscapes -- England -- Cheltenham.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1813.
- Old wells & pump room
- Well walk
- Montpellier pump room
- The assembly room
- The Crescent
- Hygeia House.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.