Views of the South of Germany, the Tyrol and Italy / drawn on stone by J.D. Harding, W. Westall, & C. Hullmandel, from sketches by C. Hullmandel.
- [London] : [Rodwell and Martin : 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD784 .H37 1825+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Plates are printed by C. Hullmandel.
Plates are dated from 1823 to 1825.
Ford, J. Ackermann, p. 225
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed wrappers; back wrapper lacking, front wrapper partially replaced. Some of the lithographs are printed on India paper, mounted.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Germany, Southern -- Pictorial works.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850 -- Printer.Italy -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1825.Rodwell and Martin -- Publisher.Tyrol (Austria) -- Pictorial works.
- IIIF Manifest:
- Nesso, Lake of Como
- Nesso, looking towards the lake
- The Brenner, Tyrol
- Between Roveredo and Riva, Lake of Garda
- Palace of Donna Anna, Bay of Naples
- Ponte Lugano, and tomb of the Plautia family
- Menaggio, Lake of Como
- Mount Aventine, Rome
- Bridge of Tivoli, as it was in 1810
- Near Deutchen, Tyrol
- The fort of Granatello, built on the lava which covers Herculaneum
- Distant view of Salzbourg
- The Adige, near Roveredo
- Tomb of the Horatii and Curatii at Albano
- Near Isella, Simplon
- The castle of Tivoli
- Church of San Giorgio & entrance to the grotto of Neptune, Tivoli
- Near Como.