Hulme, F. Edward (Frederick Edward), 1841-1909, A series of sketches from nature of plant form , 1868
A series of sketches from nature of plant form / by F. Edward Hulme.
- London : Day and Son, Limited, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- , 54 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1560 .H855 1868+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved title page.
Printed by Wyman and Sons, Printers, Great Queen Street, London.
Bridson, G. Plant, animal & anatomical illustration, C690.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red-orange cloth, stamped in gilt and black; with gilt edges. Bookplate: Bertha Johnson.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Day and Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Plant forms.Flowers in art.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Johnson, Bertha -- Bookplate.Plants in art.Wyman and Sons -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.