Views in Nassau, in the vicinity of Kronberg : from sketches taken in the autumn of 1834 / by Mary De Humboldt ; with descriptive letter-press.
- London : Published by Ackermann and Co., Strand, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD814.N4 V54 1841+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographs drawn on stone by W. Walton, printed by C. Hullmandel.
Printed by A. Spottiswoode, New-Street-Square.
List of subscribers: p. [xi]-xv.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 119
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in green paper-covered boards. Leather label mounted on cover with title: Views in Nassau.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Nassau (Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany) -- Description and travel.Nassau (Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany) -- Pictorial works.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1841.
YCBA Collections Search
Humboldt, Mary de, Views in Nassau, in the vicinity of Kronberg , 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.