The history and topography of Ketteringham, in the county of Norfolk : the seat of Sir J.P. Boileay, Baronet / by Joseph Hunter, F.S.A., an assistant keeper of the public records.
- Additional Title(s):
Topography of Ketteringham
- Norwich : Printed by Charles Muskett, Old Haymarket, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 70 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.K48 H86 1851+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title, stamped in gilt: Topography of Ketteringham
Illustrations include wood engraving by Robert Brooke Utting.
Title page printed in black and red.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind-stamped dark blue cloth, with title stamped in gilt.
- Subject Terms:
- Church buildings -- England -- Ketteringham.Ketteringham (England) -- Description and travel.Ketteringham (England) -- History.Manors -- England -- Ketteringham.Muskett, Charles -- Printer.Sepulchral monuments -- England -- Ketteringham.
- Engravings -- 1851.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
- Ketteringham Hall, Norfolk
- Interior of the Hall, Ketteringham, Norfolk
- Enammeled brasses, Hevingham Tomb, Kettering Church, Norfolk
- Heveningham Tomb, Ketteringham Church
- Monument erected by Lady Mary Heveningham, Ketteringham Church
- Atkyns Monument, Ketteringham Church
- Boileau Monument, Ketteringham Church.