Hunter, Joseph, 1783-1861, The history and topography of Ketteringham, in the county of Norfolk , 1851
- The history and topography of Ketteringham, in the county of Norfolk : the seat of Sir J.P. Boileay, Baronet / by Joseph Hunter, F.S.A., an assistant keeper of the public records.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Topography of Ketteringham
- Norwich : Printed by Charles Muskett, Old Haymarket, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 70 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.K48 H86 1851+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title, stamped in gilt: Topography of Ketteringham
Illustrations include wood engraving by Robert Brooke Utting.
Title page printed in black and red.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind-stamped dark blue cloth, with title stamped in gilt.
- Ketteringham Hall, Norfolk -- Interior of the Hall, Ketteringham, Norfolk -- Enammeled brasses, Hevingham Tomb, Kettering Church, Norfolk -- Heveningham Tomb, Ketteringham Church -- Monument erected by Lady Mary Heveningham, Ketteringham Church -- Atkyns Monument, Ketteringham Church -- Boileau Monument, Ketteringham Church.
- Subject Terms:
- Church buildings -- England -- Ketteringham.Ketteringham (England) -- Description and travel.Ketteringham (England) -- History.Manors -- England -- Ketteringham.Muskett, Charles -- Printer.Sepulchral monuments -- England -- Ketteringham.
- Engravings -- 1851.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.