IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hursthouse, Charles, New Zealand, or, Zealandia, the Britain of the south , 1857
New Zealand, or, Zealandia, the Britain of the south / by Charles Hursthouse.
- London : Edward Stanford, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU411 H87 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 593
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in blue blind- and gold-stamped publishers cloth.
Illustrations by Vincent Brooks.
Printed by Woodfall and Kinder, Angel Court, Skinner Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- 1857.New Zealand -- Description and travel.New Zealand -- Emigration and immigration.Stanford, Edward -- Publisher.Voyages and travels.Woodfall and Kinder -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.