Charles Cameron (1740-1812) an illustrated monograph on his life and work in Russia, particularly at Tsarskoe selo and Pavlovsk, in architecture, interior decoration, furniture design and landscape gardening, by Georges Loukomski. Adapted into English and edited by Nicholas De Gren, with a foreword by the Princess Romanovsky-Pavlovsky (née Lady Mary Lygon) ; an introduction by Prof. D. Talbot Rice ... and historical notes and bibliography.
- London : Nicholson & Watson, 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 102 p., 1 l. incl. front., illus. (incl. plans) plates, ports., facsim. 29 x 23 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Bibliography: p. 101-102.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Russia.Cameron, Charles, ca. 1743-1812.
YCBA Collections Search
Loukomskiĭ, G. K. (Georgiĭ Kreskentévich), 1884-1954, Charles Cameron (1740-1812), 1943