Charles Cameron (1740-1812) an illustrated monograph on his life and work in Russia, particularly at Tsarskoe selo and Pavlovsk, in architecture, interior decoration, furniture design and landscape gardening, by Georges Loukomski. Adapted into English and edited by Nicholas De Gren, with a foreword by the Princess Romanovsky-Pavlovsky (née Lady Mary Lygon) ; an introduction by Prof. D. Talbot Rice ... and historical notes and bibliography.
- London : Nicholson & Watson, 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 102 p., 1 l. incl. front., illus. (incl. plans) plates, ports., facsim. 29 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C14 L85 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 101-102.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Russia.Cameron, Charles, ca. 1743-1812.
YCBA Collections Search
Loukomskiĭ, G. K. (Georgiĭ Kreskentévich), 1884-1954, Charles Cameron (1740-1812), 1943