Specimens in eccentric circular turning : with practical instructions for producing corresponding pieces in that art / by J.H. Ibbetson.
- London : Printed for the author, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT201 I22 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by A. Hancock, 5, Fenwick Court, Holborn.
BAC: In original printed boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Etching -- Specimens -- 1818.Furniture design -- Great Britain.Hancock, A. -- Printer.Turning.
YCBA Collections Search
Ibbetson, John Holt, Specimens in eccentric circular turning , 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.