The Imperial journal of art, science, mechanics, and engineering , 
- The Imperial journal of art, science, mechanics, and engineering : embracing treatises on anatomy and physiology, architecture, astronomy, agriculture ... : also, the arts of dyeing and bleaching ... : and a series of practical papers on the steam-engine : illustrated by beautiful drawings of land, marine, and locomotive engines.
- Manchester [England] : James Ainsworth, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. (some folded) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQ1 .I34 1840+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from British union catalogue of periodicals and Union list of serials.
Text printed in two columns.
British union catalogue of periodicals, v. II, p. 451
Union list of serials, v. 3, p.1943
With an Index in each volume.
BAC: British Art Center copy complete in 3 volumes. Bound in contemporary red roan and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Ainsworth, James -- Publisher.Industrial arts -- Periodicals.Science -- Periodicals.Steam-engines.
Engravings -- 1840.
Wood engravings -- 1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.