Four views of the mosques and other objects of interest occupying the site of the temple at Jerusalem / drawn and lithographed from photographs taken by the Rev. A.A. Isaacs, M.A. ... by special permission of the Pasha of Jerusalem ...
- London : Printed & published by Day & Son, lithographers to the Queen, Gate Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields, December 1, 1857.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations; 50 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 45Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title and imprint from printed wrappers.
"No views of these structures have ever been obtained or published before."--Title page.
BAC Folio A 2022 45: Plates are not colored. Plates are loose in publisher's printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Jerusalem -- Pictorial works.Mosques -- Jerusalem -- Pictorial works.
- Contents: (from title page) General view of the Great Mosque of the Sakara
- The Mosque of the Sakara and judgement-seat of David
- Facade of the Mosque el Aksa
- The marble pulpit and colonnades.