Jervis, H. (Humphrey), Narrative of a journey to the falls of the Cavery , 1834
- Narrative of a journey to the falls of the Cavery : with an historical and descriptive account of the Neilgherry hills / by Lieutenant H. Jervis.
- London : Smith, Elder, and co., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- x, 144,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS412 J47 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Publisher's advertisement's:  p. at end.
BAC: List of subscriber's: p. [v]-x.
BAC: Appendix: p. 95-144.
Printed by Stewart and co., Old Bailey.
Illustrations by W[illiam] Purser; after H. Jervis.
Prospectuses for: Series of views in the Burman empire, Miscellany of natural history and the Library of romance laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- Cauvery River (India) -- Description and travel.India -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1834.Nilgiri Hills (India) -- Description and travel.Smith, Elder, and co. -- Publisher.Stewart and co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.