Every builder his own surveyor, or, The builder's vade-mecum : containing, in part I. The practice of surveying, measuring & valuing buildings in the north of England ... : in part II. The principles of surveying and valuing buildings in the south of England ... : including the masters' prices of materials and labour ... / by Richard Jones ...
- Additional Title(s):
Every builder his own surveyor.
- London : Printed for the author; published by James Carpenter ...; Gale and Curtis ...; and J. Taylor, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- , 160 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA581 J65 1809Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Ellerton and Bywork, Printers, Johnson's Court, Fleet Street, London.
BAC: Includes ms. notes made by a builder noting measurements and prices.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v.13, 752
- Subject Terms:
- Building -- Estimates -- Great Britain.Carpenter, James -- Publisher.Ellerton and Bywork -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1809.Gale and Curtis -- Publisher.Surveying -- Great Britain.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Jones, Richard, builder and surveyor, Every builder his own surveyor, or, The builder's vade-mecum , 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.