Wark, Robert R, Drawings from the Turner Shakespeare,, 1973
- Drawings from the Turner Shakespeare, by Robert R. Wark. With a bibliographical note by Shelley M. Bennett.
- San Marino, Calif., Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 89 p. illus. 14 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR2883 W37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Consists of a guide to some of the drawings (illustrations to Shakespeare) originally collected by T. Turner of Gloucester from approximately 1835-60. The 44 v. set of original drawings is now in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Catalogs.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Illustrations.Turner, Thomas, of Gloucester (England) -- Art collections.