Sarychev, Gavriil Andreevich, 1763-1831, Account of a voyage of discovery to the North-East of Siberia, the Frozen Ocean, and the North-East sea , 1806
- Account of a voyage of discovery to the North-East of Siberia, the Frozen Ocean, and the North-East sea / by Gawrila Sarytschew ... ; translated from the Russian and embellished with engravings.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Puteshestvie flota kapitana Sarycheva po severovostochnoi chasti Sibiri. English.
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ... by J. G. Barnard, 57, Snow-hill, 1806.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v. 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 2].
Translation of: Puteshestvie flota kapitana Sarycheve po severovostochnoi chasti Sibiri.
The author was an officer in Captain Billings' expedition which explored the Aleutian Islands, Bering Sea, and the Northeast coast of Siberia, 1785-1793.
- Subject Terms:
- Aleutian Islands (Alaska)Arctic regions.Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Bering Sea.Geograficheskai︠a︡ i astronomicheskai︠a︡ ėkspedit︠s︡ii︠a︡ v severovostochnoĭ chasti Rossii (1785-1794)Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Siberia, Northeastern (Russia) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.