IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Keenan, Frances, fl. 1807-1813, A select collection of views in the county of Devon , 1800
A select collection of views in the county of Devon : including some antiquities / by Frances Keenan.
- Exeter; [Printed by V. Griffiths, Paternoster Row], 1800.
[London] : [Printed by V. Griffiths, Paternoster Row], 1800.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.D49 K44 1800+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Aquatints by James Malton; after Frances Keenan.
Cover title, on publisher's printed label: No. 1 of A select collection of views in the county of Devon. London, printed by V. Griffiths, Paternoster-Row.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 112
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original green paper wrappers, with publisher's printed cover label.
- Subject Terms:
- Devon (England) -- Description and travel.Devon (England) -- Pictorial works.Griffiths, V. -- Printer.Rivers -- England -- Pictorial works.Teign, River (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1800.
- View from Dunsford Bridge
- Mouth of the Teign
- Fall of the Teign, near Fingle Mill
- Bishops Teignton.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.