Narrative of a journey across the Balcan, by the two passes of Selimno and Pravado : also of a visit to Azani, and other newly discovered ruins in Asia Minor in the years 1829-30 / by Major, the Honorable George Keppel.
- London : Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR425 A32 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J. Moyes, Took's Court, Chancery Lane.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 207
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original grey boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Colburn, Henry -- Publisher.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Russo-Turkish War, 1828-1829.Turkey -- Antiquities.Turkey -- Description and travel.Turkey -- Politics and government -- 1829-1878.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1831.
YCBA Collections Search
Albemarle, George Thomas Keppel, Earl of, 1799-1891, Narrative of a journey across the Balcan, by the two passes of Selimno and Pravado , 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.