Newman, William Abiah, 1811-1864, Biographical memoir of John Montagu , 1855
- Biographical memoir of John Montagu : with a sketch of some of the public affairs connected with the colony of the Cape of Good Hope, during his administration as colonial secretary, from 1843 to 1853 / by W.A. Newman.
- London : Harrison, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 612 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT844.6 N47 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Harrison and Sons, London, Gazette Office, St. Martin's Lane.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 345
- Subject Terms:
- Cape of Good Hope (South Africa) -- History.Cape of Good Hope (South Africa) -- Politics and government.Harrison -- Publisher.Harrison and Sons -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Montagu, John, 1797-1853.South Africa -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.