A Handbook on the appraisal of personal property , c1989
A Handbook on the appraisal of personal property / American Society of Appraisers.
- Washington, D.C. : The Society, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 192 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5201 H25 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The principles and practice of appraisal relevant to works of fine art, decorative art, antiques, gems and jewelry, residential contents -- general and other various classified specialities of personal property."
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC,REF: In pocket: 1992 Directory of accredited personal property appraisers.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Valuation -- United States.Personal property -- Valuation -- United States.