England, Scotland, and Ireland edited by W.H. Pyne. : Containing a description of the character, manners, customs, dress, diversions, and other peculiarities of the inhabitants of Great Britain. In four volumes ; illustrated with eighty-four coloured engravings.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann ..., 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes (viii, , 288; , 288; , 288; , 252 pages,  leaves of color plates : color illustrations ; 12°.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA110 .E54 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Signatures: vol. 1: A-Z⁶ AA-BB⁶ -- vol. 2: [A]² ( -[A]) B-Z⁶ AA-BB⁶ -- vol. 3: [A]² ( -[A]) B-Z⁶ AA-BB⁶ -- vol. 4: [A]² ( -[A]) B-Y⁶.
At head of title: "The world in miniature."
Colophon: "Shackell & Co. ..."
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 6
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in white paper-covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Ireland -- Social life and customs.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.