Travels in Asia and Africa : including a journey from Scanderoon to Aleppo, and over the desert to Bagdad and Bussora, a voyage from Bussora to Bombay, and along the western coast of India, a voyage from Bombay to Mocha and Suez in the Red Sea, and a journey from Suez to Cairo and Rosetta, in Egypt / by the late Abraham Parsons ...
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees and Orme, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 346 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48.5 P27 1808+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 348
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
MUDD WD 9790: Poor condition.
Illustrations by Thomas Medland; after A[braham] Parsons.
Printed by Brooke, Printer, Paternoster-Row.
- Subject Terms:
- Asia -- Description and travel.Brooke -- Printer.Egypt -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees and Orme -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1808.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.