Japan , 1823
- Japan : containing illustrations of the character, manners, customs, religion, dress, amusements, commerce, agriculture, &c. of the people of that empire.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 286 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS835 J27 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in cream paper-covered boards.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Green -- Printer.Japan -- Description and travel.Japan -- Social life and customs -- 1600-1868.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.