Tibet, and India beyond the Ganges : containing a description of the character, manners, customs, dress, religion, amusements, &c. of the nations inhabiting those countries.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 352 p. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS785 T43 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in red paper-covered boards.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Green -- Printer.India -- History -- 19th century.India -- Social life and customs.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1821.Tibet (China) -- History.Tibet (China) -- Social life and customs.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.