IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
China , 
China : containing illustrations of the manners, customs, character, and costumes of the people of that Empire.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : col. ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS721 C44 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 6
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in cream paper-covered boards.
Running title: China in miniature.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.China -- Description and travel.China -- Social life and customs -- 1644-1912.Greenb -- Printer.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.