China , 
- China : containing illustrations of the manners, customs, character, and costumes of the people of that Empire.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : col. ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS721 C44 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in cream paper-covered boards.
Running title: China in miniature.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.China -- Description and travel.China -- Social life and customs -- 1644-1912.Greenb -- Printer.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.