The Asiatic Islands and New Holland , 
- The Asiatic Islands and New Holland : being a description of the manners, customs, character, and state of society of the various tribes by which they are inhabited.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS507 A64 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in cream paper-covered boards.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Australia -- Description and travel.Australia -- Social life and customs.Green -- Printer.Southeast Asia -- Description and travel.Southeast Asia -- Social life and customs.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.