Russia , 1822-1823
- Russia : being a description of the character, manners, customs, dress, diversions, and other peculiarities of the different nations, inhabiting the Russian Empire.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 1822-1823.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK32 R87 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in green paper-covered boards.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Green -- Printer.Russia -- Social life and customs -- 1533-1917.Soviet Union -- Description and travel.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1822-1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.