Illyria and Dalmatia , [1821?]
- Illyria and Dalmatia : containing a description of the manners, customs, habits, dress, and other peculiarities characteristic of their inhabitants, and those of the adjacent countries : illustrated with thirty-two coloured engravings ...
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, [1821?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR22 S55 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in green paper-covered boards.
Plates dated: 1821.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Balkan Peninsula -- Description and travel.Balkan Peninsula -- Social life and customs.Dalmatia (Croatia) -- Description and travel.Dalmatia (Croatia) -- Social life and customs.Green -- Printer.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.