Persia : containing a brief description of the country; and an account of its government, laws, and religion : and of the character, manners, and customs, arts, amusements, &c. of its inhabitants.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS266 P47 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in yellow paper-covered boards.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 6
SML,Y Bj62 8u: Armorial bookplate: Marston, Thomas Ewart. Armorial bookplate: Pryce, J.D.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1822.Green -- Printer.Iran -- Description and travel.Iran -- Social life and customs.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1822.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.