Miura, Einen, The art of marbled paper , 1991
- The art of marbled paper : marbled patterns and how to make them / Einen Miura.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Miwaku no māburu pēpā. English
- First U.S. edition
- Tokyo ; New York : Kodansha International Ltd., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 153 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ271.3.M37 M58 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Translation of: Miwaku no māburu pēpā.
BAC: British Art Center copy with publisher's original illustrated dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (page 145) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Marbled papers -- History.Marbling (Bookbinding)
- Book jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.