Lyles, Anne, Turner: the fifth decade , c1992
Turner: the fifth decade : watercolours 1830-1840 : Tate Gallery.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p. : ill., (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 L97 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 85-86).
"Published by order of the Trustees for the exhibition of 12 February-10 May, 1992.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.