Wilding, Alison, 1948-, Alison Wilding , 1991
Alison Wilding : immersion/exposure : Tate Gallery Liverpool/Henry Moore Sculpture Trust Studio.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 76 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W63644 C87 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1991 for the exhibition Alison Wilding, Immersion: Sculpture from ten years, 22 May-4 August, 1991"--T.p. verso.
"This exhibition coincides with an installation of new works entitled Exposure which will be on view from 6 June-11 August, 1991 at the Henry Moore Sculpture Trust Studio, Dean Clough, Halifax"--T.p. verso.
"Edited by Penelope Curtis"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Wilding, Alison, 1948- -- Exhibitions.