A cruise, or, Three months on the continent / by a naval officer ; embellished with coloured plates.
- London : Printed for Law and Whittaker ..., 1818.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 125 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDH431 C78 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by T. Davison, Lombard-street, Whitefriars.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 18
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v.6, 646
BAC: Bound in original brown boards.
BAC: Bound in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Belgium -- Description and travel.Davison, T. -- Printer.France -- Description and travel.Law and Whittaker -- Publisher.Netherlands -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
A cruise, or, Three months on the continent / by a naval officer ; embellished with coloured plates, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.