Symons, Arthur, 1865-1945, William Blake;, 1907
- William Blake; by Arthur Symons.
- London, A. Constable and company, ltd., 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xviii p., 1 l., 433 p. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 S85 1907 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN Symons 907W copy 2: Variant binding.
"List of books consulted": p. xiii-xv.
Advertising matter:  p. at end.
- pt. I. William Blake.--pt. II. Records from contemporary sources: I. Extracts from the diary, letters, and reminiscences of Henry Crabb Robinson, transcribed from the original mss. in Dr. Williams's library. 1810-1852. II. From "A father's memoirs of his child," by Benjamin Heath Malkin (1806) III. From Lady Charlotte Bury's diary (1820) IV. Blake's horoscope (1825) V. Obituary notices in the "Literary gazette" and Gentleman's magazine, 1827. VI. Extract from Varley's Zodiacal physiognomy (1828) VII. Biographical sketch of Blake, by J.T. Smith (1828) VII. Life of Blake, by Allan Cunningham (1830).
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Ellis, Havelock, 1859-1939 -- Bookplate (BEIN Symons 907W copy 1)Ellis, Havelock, 1859-1939 -- Presentation inscription from A. Symons (BEIN Symons 907W copy 1)Porter, Linda Lee Thomas, d. 1954 -- Bookplate (BEIN 1974 3130)Symons, Arthur, 1865-1945 -- Presentation inscription to H. Ellis (BEIN Symons 907W copy 1)