Macmichael, William, 1784-1839, Journey from Moscow to Constantinople, in the years 1817, 1818 , 1819
- Journey from Moscow to Constantinople, in the years 1817, 1818 / by William Macmichael ...
- London : John Murray, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 272 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR14 M17 1819+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in gold-stamped calf. On cover: The Trustees of the Rugby Charity founded by Lawrence Sheriff.
Plates by I. Clarke; after W[illiam] M[acmichael].
Printed by W. Clowes, Northumberland Court, Strand, London.,
Abbey, J.R. Travel 20
- Subject Terms:
- Balkan Peninsula -- Description and travel.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Leach, Thomas -- Pres. inscription from the Master of the Rugby School, December, 1830.Murray, John -- Publisher.Palestine -- Description and travel.Rugby School -- Pres. inscription to Thomas Leach, December 1830.Soviet Union -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1819.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.