Picture of the embarcation of the pilgrims from Delft-Haven in Holland / painted by Robert W. Weir ; in conformity to an act of Congress for filling the vacant panels in the rotunda of the Capitol at Washington.
- New York : Wm. G. Boggs, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.,  leaf of plates ill. ; 24 cm. in folder 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8835 W44 1843+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Signed at end: John Robinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Boggs, Wm. G. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1843.Painting -- United States.Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) in art.Public art -- United States.United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)Weir, Robert Walter, 1803-1889. Embarcation of the Pilgrims.
YCBA Collections Search
Weir, Robert Walter, 1803-1889, Picture of the embarcation of the pilgrims from Delft-Haven in Holland , 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.