Horace, Quinti Horatii Flacci Carmina =, 1939 [i.e. 1958]
- Quinti Horatii Flacci Carmina = Odes d'Horace : texte latin et traduction en vers par le Baron Delort : gravures sur bois d'Aristide Maillo l ; Philippe Gonin éditeur.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Carmina. French & Latin
- Paris : P. Gonin, 1939 [i.e. 1958]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPA6393 .C2 1958Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henrietta L. GlassAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Latin and French on opposite pages.
Limited ed. of 350 copies, of which the first 50 include 2 extra suites of the wood blocks.
Although destined for publication in 1939, as indicated on the title pages, when attempts at printing were problematical, theedition finally appeared in 1958. cf. "Avis de l'éditeur."
- Wood engravings -- 1838 [i.e. 1958].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.