IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The New English Art Club centenary exhibition at Christie's , 1986]
The New English Art Club centenary exhibition at Christie's : 8 King Street, St. James's, London, SW1Y 6QT, 27 August-17 September 1986, Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m.-4.45 p.m. / sponsored by Enterprise Oil p.l.c., in association with Christie's.
- [London : Christie's, 1986]
- Physical Description:
- 142 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 N48 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Introductory essay by Anna Robins.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 13)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.New English Art Club -- Exhibitions.