Paget, Guy, 1886-1952, Sporting pictures of England, 1945
- Sporting pictures of England [by] Guy Paget. With 12 plates in colour and 21 illustrations in black & white.
- London, Collins, 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 47,  p. illus., col. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 .P34 1945 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1671Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- SML: "Second impression, 1946" --T.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Sporting 1671. Second impression. Light olive green boards; foxhead and horn and whip on front cover, white lettering on front cover and spine, white lines on front and back covers and spine. Illustrations, color plates. Spine height: 9 inches.
"Short bibliography": p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England.Sporting prints.Sports in art.