The Lamp of memory , c1992
The Lamp of memory : Ruskin, tradition, and architecture / edited by Michael Wheeler and Nigel Whiteley.
- Manchester, UK ; Manchester University Press ; c1992.
New York : Manchester University Press ; c1992.
New York, NY, USA : Distributed exclusively in the USA and Canada by St. Martin's Press, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 238 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA2543 S6 L35 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture and society.Nationalism and architecture.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Criticism and interpretation.