Paton, A. A. (Andrew Archibald), 1811-1874, Highlands and islands of the Adriatic , 1849
Highlands and islands of the Adriatic : including Dalmatia, Croatia, and the southern provinces of the Austrian Empire / by A.A. Paton ...
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDB25 P31 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 44
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Robson, Levey and Franklyn, Great New Street, Fetter Lane.
Illustrations by and after Andrew Maclure. Plates printed by Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor.
- Subject Terms:
- Adriatic Sea -- Description and travel.Austria -- Description and travel.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Dalmatia (Croatia) -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor -- Printer.Robson, Levey and Franklyn -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.