Patin, Charles, 1633-1693, Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Bohemia, Holland, and other parts of Europe , 1696
- Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Bohemia, Holland, and other parts of Europe : describing the most considerable citys and the palaces of princes : together with historical relations and critical observations upon ancient medals and inscriptions / by Charles Patin ... ; made English and illustrated with copper cuts and a map.
- London : Printed for A. Swall and T. Child ...., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- , , (334) p., 336 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD915 P29 1696Yale Center for British Art, Paul MeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wing P721
BM (compact edition) v. 19 585
BAC: Error in pagination: p. 265-276 repeated.
- Subject Terms:
- Child, T. -- Publisher.Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Swall, A. -- Publisher.
- Woodcuts -- 1696.
Engravings -- 1696.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.