IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Patin, Charles, 1633-1693, Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Bohemia, Holland, and other parts of Europe , 1696
Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Bohemia, Holland, and other parts of Europe : describing the most considerable citys and the palaces of princes : together with historical relations and critical observations upon ancient medals and inscriptions / by Charles Patin ... ; made English and illustrated with copper cuts and a map.
- London : Printed for A. Swall and T. Child ...., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- , , (334) p., 336 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD915 P29 1696Yale Center for British Art, Paul MeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P721
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 19, 585
BAC: Error in pagination: p. 265-276 repeated.
- Subject Terms:
- Child, T. -- Publisher.Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Swall, A. -- Publisher.
- Woodcuts -- 1696.
Engravings -- 1696.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.