The natural history of man : comprising inquiries into the modifying influence of physical and moral agencies on the different tribes of the human family / by James Cowles Pritchard ...
- Fourth edition : edited and enlarged by Edwin Norris ... illustrated with sixty-two coloured plates engraved on steel, and one hundred engravings on wood.
- London ; H. Baillière, 1855.
New York : H. Baillière, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGN23 .P86 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Wilson and Ogilby, Skinner Street.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
LSF Nk24 843pd: Photocopy.
- Subject Terms:
- Anthropology.Bailliere, H. -- Publisher.Ethnology.Wilson and Ogilvy -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1855.
Steel engraving -- 1855.
Lithographs, Colored -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Prichard, James Cowles, 1786-1848, The natural history of man , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.