Switzerland, as now divided into nineteen cantons : interspersed with historical anecdotes, local customs, and a description of the present state of the country : the cantons are severally described, and also the county of Neuchatel, the republic of Geneva, the boundaries, & new road over the Simplon : with picturesque representations of the dress and manners of the Swiss : to which is added a short guide to travellers / by A. Yosy.
- London : Printed for J. Booth ... and J. Murray ..., 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDQ36 Y7 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by B. Howlett, Printer, 10, Frith Street, Soho.
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, J. -- Publisher.Clothing and dress -- Switzerland.Ethnic costume -- Switzerland.Howlett, B. -- Printer.Murray, J. -- Publisher.Switzerland -- Description and travel.Switzerland -- History -- 19th century.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1815.
YCBA Collections Search
Yosy, A, Switzerland, as now divided into nineteen cantons , 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.