Williams, T, State of France during the years 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806 , 1807?]
- State of France during the years 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806 : comprising a description of the customs and manners of that country, together with observations on its government, finances, population, agriculture, religion, public schools, conduct towards English prisoners, and internal commerce : to which are added, anecdotes tending to delineate the character of the chief of the French government / by T. Williams ...
- [London? : Printed for Richard Phillips, 1807?]
- Physical Description:
- 118 p. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v.3Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 3].
Reviews and abstracts Williams's State of France.
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Description and travel.France -- History -- 1789-1900.Philllips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Williams, T. State of France during the years 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.