An account of a voyage to India, China &c. in His Majesty's ship Caroline : performed in the years 1803-4-5, interspersed with descriptive sketches and cursory remarks / by an officer of the Caroline ...
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ..., 1806.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -138,  p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 .P55 v.2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 2]
Printed by J. G. Barnard, 57, Snow-Hill.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Caroline (Ship)China -- Description and travel.India -- Description and travel.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Johnson, James, 1777-1845, An account of a voyage to India, China &c. in His Majesty's ship Caroline , 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.