Keith, George Mouat, Sir, A voyage to South America, and the Cape of Good Hope , 1810
- A voyage to South America, and the Cape of Good Hope : in His Majesty's gun brig the Protector, commanded by Lieut. Sir G.M. Keith, Bart.
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v.6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 6].
Printed by B. M'Millan, Bow Street, Covent Garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Cape of Good Hope (South Africa) -- Description and travel.M'Millan, B. -- Printer.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Protector (Ship)South Africa -- Description and travel.South America -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.