Travels in the Crimea, and along the shores of the Black Sea : performed during the year 1803 / by J. Reuilly ... ; translated from the French.
- Additional Title(s):
Voyage en Crimée et sur les bords de la Mer Noire pendant l'anée 1803. English
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ... by J. G. Barnard, 57, Snow-Hill, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -84 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v.2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 2]
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Black Sea.Crimea (Ukraine) -- Description and travel.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Reuilly, Jean de, Baron, Travels in the Crimea, and along the shores of the Black Sea , 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.